Whatever the mind of a man can conceive and believe…it can ACHIEVE!
When you look around our World today, I know how scary it can be with so much uncertainty and darkness everywhere you turn.
I remember when the Pandemic hit- no one saw that coming and we were all thrown into a season of ‘new normal’.
It’s true…the world we once knew, no longer exists.
Fear can have such a crippling effect on you and literally STOP you in your tracks when it comes to believing bigger.
I recall when I got to know about the Periscope app in 2015. Live Streaming was a new phenomenon, and most people didn’t have a clue about where it was headed.
At the beginning, all I believed I could do was watch others and be fascinated as they built a strong community filled with people from across the Globe.
I desired it but fear had the better part of me. The thoughts ranged from-
- What will I say?
- Will people show up?
- What if I make a mistake?
- How do I deal with the trolls who just want to cuss me out?
- What if I fail?
- How do I make it work even as I am nursing a baby?
- What if I never get great internet connection?
- What if people laugh and mock me?
- What will I do when those who don’t understand start criticizing me?
If truth be told…I felt the fear, but I made ONE DECISION and it changed everything for me.
I GAVE MYSELF PERMISSION.
Yes, I realized to banish fear and believe bigger, I needed to give myself the permission first.
- Feel the fear and show up anyway
- Focus on what I needed to go and not what others are saying
- Make mistakes and learn from them.
- Ignore the trolls as what I feed my focus- EXPANDS!
- Fail Forward
- To do what I can even while nursing my baby and not hide under even valid excuses.
- Hit the Go Live button and search out the best internet service providers to ensure I have a smooth operation.
- Believe that my dreams are valid and one day I will be the one laughing…guess who is laughing now.
- Let my critics do their thing while I mind my business. It made a world of difference when I was all about my business and not anyone else’s.
We are still fresh into the year 2022 and if you look back at all that you desired and wonder why you are still sruggling at the Backstage…perhaps it’s time you gave yourself PERMISSION.
IT’S NOT WHAT A MAN KNOWS THAT HURTS HIM,IT’S WHAT HE KNOWS THAT ISN’T TRUE.JOHN BILLINGS
The CentreStage has your name all over it and I believe it’s time you showed up.
Let me know what you think in the comments below. Is this something you do or will
do in the future?
I am so eager to read your response.
GO! SPARKLE YOUR WORLD.